Please feel free to contact us at any time. We’re happy to answer any questions about our programs.
The Oakmont Overlook Music Parents Association is the driving force behind our marching band, concert band, chorus, and other ensembles.
It takes a lot of team effort to put the marching band on the road and the work that band parents put in each year is amazing.
Help is always welcome and you can pitch in anytime!
There are a number of OOMPA meetings during the year to coordinate band camp, fund raising events, football games, competitions, chaperons, concessions, uniforms, transportation, moving equipment, concerts, etc.
Please check the Marching Spartans Calendar for the latest information.
OOMPA Executive Board
The executive board volunteers can be reached by email for questions or suggestions!
- President: Jenn DeMoura, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Kim Russo, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Tanya LeBlanc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Mindy Lordan, email@example.com
- Member at Large: Carol Brotosky, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaperone Coordinator:
- Calendar and Fundraising:
- Pit Crew: Duncan Phyfe, email@example.com
- Melody Tent: Kim Russo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniforms: Michelle Phyfe, email@example.com
- Director- Mr. Kris S. DeMoura firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hornline/Visual/Techs- Mr. Joseph Lordan, Mr. Brian McCullock, Mrs. Laurel Micklus, Mr. James R. Fortier, Mr. Michael Powderly
- Percussion- Mr. TJ Kelly, Mr. Jason Thrailkill, Mr. Harry Jette, Mr. Adam Stark
- Color Guard- Mrs. Patty Pisini O’Keefe, Ms. Alicia Ferrick, Mr. Michael Pence